Monday, June 7, 2010

kitty kidd tattoos



Hearts. May, 2008.
Hearts. May, 2008.
---Self Portrait.My new tattoos.I love them dearly.:]Got them done by John Deweese at Great American Tattoo Company in IN.
thumbnail

Irrational dosage
Irrational dosage
.
thumbnail

Tattoo Final
Tattoo Final
Finally its done. Thanks to my friends Maddeh and Meghann they are awesome and I love the colors.
thumbnail

Dev ID: New tattoo and haircut
Dev ID: New tattoo and haircut
got the tattoo mid April, chopped the hair at the beginning of April.the tattoo conceptually matches one i got done last year, and is in the fact the one i was planning on getting last year the hai...
thumbnail

Tattoo I.D.
Tattoo I.D.
Elvis Costellooooooooooo!I met him twice. He signed my flash poster, my record, and ME! XDI got it tattooed. And no it's not backward in reality. It just is in the picture because my cameraphone is...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment