Sunday, June 6, 2010

cool kristine douglas tattoos



Rising Phoenix
Rising Phoenix
Again another tattoo that was done entirely with a 7 mag shader. Kuro Sumi colors.I feel terrible cause it took me about 5 and a half hours. I'm a slow ass. they're making fun of me at the shop for...
thumbnail

Squid Tattoo 1
Squid Tattoo 1
Squid tattoo done by Matteo Holmes of Eugene Tattoo and Body Piercing of Eugene, OR. [link]this is an unfinished piece, only the first session, more to come.
thumbnail

HEART GIRL
HEART GIRL
Based on a audrey kawasaki design [link]
thumbnail

Last Unicorn
Last Unicorn
To read the full story, go to my Blog! [link]© All rights reserved to Rubymoon DesignAll artwork is under c*pyr*ght and belongs to Karine P.-LeBlancDO NOT alter, use or distribute without expressed...
thumbnail

sugar skull lady
sugar skull lady
one more session to finish...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment