Thursday, June 3, 2010

adeline salas tattoos



Under the Sea
Under the Sea
Made this with a relax mood will dadicate it to Juanikiki XD since he being one of my students of photoshop Credits go to: Eye [link] Tattoo [link] Brushes [link] [link] [link] Shell Stoc...
thumbnail

Don't Look Back
Don't Look Back
"Don't Look Back" for the contest belowi am going to take it that you will find your own meaning in the title coupled with the imageFor me this means....you do not have to LOOK back but you will al...
thumbnail

Angelina Tomb Raider Tattoo
Angelina Tomb Raider Tattoo
My first picture of Angelina with a lot Tattoos
thumbnail

Potential
Potential
Look at her go! I saw this stock and was like omg I need to use this! I wanted to try my tattoo skills on her because thats what I imagined when I saw her and of course she had to have some sort of...
thumbnail

Sparklin edit by Frost
Sparklin edit by Frost
A beautiful edit done by my wonderful friend Frost. I really love it as the wings in the edit are taken from a picture of my tattoo. I love you much Mr. Frost!!!!Photo: MeEdit:
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment