Saturday, March 27, 2010

joann munoz tattoos



Back Piece - Lines
Back Piece - Lines
I know my back isn't in the best of shape... struggling with too much testosterone at the moment haha...

um this was taken the night of the tattoo sitting (2 1/2 hours) at liquid courage of omaha...
thumbnail

Jeddaka Tattoo
Jeddaka Tattoo
Photoshop of course
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
This is the debut of my arm sleeve.
At this time there's approx. 12 hours done.
Another 24hours and it will be finished!
thumbnail

Exibitionist ID
Exibitionist ID
yeah... I had to upload a picture of me flashing my tattoo... couldn't help myself.
Photography by , while the manip and modelling is by yours truly.
thumbnail

My New Tattoo
My New Tattoo
Exactly what it says on the title, my most recent tattoo. It still needs to have the fish coloured in, but I'm getting that done at a later date!
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment